A Thousand Splendid Moments

..... and home is where it all begins.....

Saturday, January 31, 2009

And the trend continues...

I don't know who was more excited for Sawyer to start dancing, me, Sawyer, KyLee, Ms. Donna, the dance moms in KyLee's dance group, or their daughters. All I can say is Sawyer definitely had an audience today..... KyLee started dancing with the Pointe Dance Center in January of last year. Sawyer had just turned 1 when we began. For an entire year we have been waiting for Sawyer to turn two so that she could start dancing in Ms. Donna's 2-3 yr old class. I was excited for her to start because it is NOT a mommy and me class. Kenna is not a dancer, an athlete, not a dancer!!

Sawyer was all decked out with her dance stuff. She looks up to KyLee so much that she too had to have her dance bag just like KyLee. She has her little ballet shoes and tap shoes. It is amazing that they make shoes this little.....


KyLee and Sawyer getting ready to go to dance. Our Saturdays are now spent from 9:00-1:00 and every other Saturday 9:00-2:30. Yes, we loving dancing in our family!! =D


Sawyer did pretty well her first day of her new class. She was a little shy and cried a few times, but all in all I was happy to see how much fun she was having. She has her mother's spirit, if she liked what Ms. Donna was doing she wanted to participate, if she didn't she sat on my lap and watched. A little stubbornness never hurt anyone..... =D

3 Comments:

Blogger The Girls' Mom said...

Cute! I bet it helps her get a lot of energy out! Kylee looks so grown up standing next to her.

February 2, 2009 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Your family is so beautiful, and your kids are so grown up!! We miss you guys alot and wish you well!!! Wendy

February 9, 2009 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger ♥Andrea said...

Hey Kenna,
Of course I remember you! you were always so sweet to me. I had no idea you moved, how fun to live in Vegas. Sawyer was just a baby and now she's so big! I can't believe Presley will be 3 in may and we're having a boy in July. I'm glad you found me, let's keep in touch!

February 27, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home