Dance Spectacular 2009
I feel like I haven't updated our blog for quiet some time. I apologize to my family and friends who like to see what we have been up to. As you see the most recent post below, one word comes to mind, busy!! I always tell Cody, if I wasn't overwhelmed with everything I would be so bored. And well that is just the case. Cody has been working a lot lately as CORT Furniture in Las Vegas bought out one of their competitors. This has kept him very busy over the past month and I am learning quickly to multi-task times two. Between dance, work, school stuff, and everyday life I find myself melting in my bed at the end of the day. We had a great time last weekend watching KyLee's dance competition here in Vegas. We were supposed to travel to L.A. last month for their first competition, but it was cancelled so we went to Emery County instead and had a fabulous time. A very nice and well deserved quick vacation. I'm thinking we need a few more!! Their dance competition went pretty well for their first outing. It gave them great practice for their big competition in Palm Springs in July. With this competition behind them and their annual recital next month, these girls will be awesome come July!! The Production dance went well and received a second place trophy. This is a very tough dance and it makes the girls work their butts off. Their is a costume change in the middle of it and the pulled it off pretty well. Their Hip Hop performance is by far their best dance. They deserved to take 1st, but pulled off 2nd instead. Their final dance of the day was their Jazz routine. They did well and took second in that one as well. At the end of the day they were all tired and ready to be done. They are a great group of girls and I am thankful each time I take KyLee to dance to able to find a dance studio like this one.
Labels: KyLee-Dance Pics


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home